and managing custom rule presets
Renaming a user-defined preset
You can rename a user-defined rule preset to better describe the rules.
To rename a user-defined preset:
- Quit an on-going game, if applicable.
- Choose Preferences on the File menu.
- Select the user-defined rule preset you wish to rename from the Rule Presets
drop-down list box. You can rename only user-defined presets.
- Click on the arrow on the left of the Rule Presets drop-down list box. Choose
Rename from the pop-up menu.
- Enter a new name for the preset in the text box of the Rename
Preset dialog box and select OK. The renamed preset appears in the Rule
Presets drop-down list box and is selected as the current preset.
Guidelines for customizing rule presets
Customizing a rule preset
Creating a new preset
Modifying a user-defined preset
Deleting a user-defined preset