Viewing discarded tiles
If you have checked the Show discards option on the Gameplay page
(under the User Interface section in the category tree of the Preferences
dialog box), you can examine the discarded tiles whenever you want to. (If the
option is not used, the discards are shown face down.) Note that in Four Winds
2 this option is considered a rule so you cannot change this setting while a
game is in progress.
Depending on the setting you have chosen, the discarded tiles are displayed separately
for each player, or in one area common to all players.
To view the discarded tiles (boards with separate views):
- To activate the Discards view, click the Discards button on the Status bar, or press D.
- To return to the Hands view, click the Hands button, or press D
- If the discards are displayed in separate areas, you can lock the view so that other
players' discarded tiles stay always visible independently of the current view. To lock or
unlock the discards, choose Lock discards on the Options menu (Shortcut:
- You can view the discarded tiles also in a separate Discards
To view the discarded tiles (integrated boards):
- The discards are always visible. The Discards window is
- You can choose from different ways of displaying the discarded tiles. For more
information, click on the related link below.
Choosing a way to display discards
Showing the source of discard
Using extended discard information