Displays the discarded tiles in miniature size. The option is available only for
- To toggle the visibility of the window choose Discards Window on the View
menu or press the equivalent shortcut key (CTRL+D).
- You can roll-up or down the Discards window
by double clicking its title bar.
- If the hints are enabled on the Gameplay option
page (under the User Interface section in the category tree of the Preferences
dialog box), the names of the discarded tiles are displayed on the title bar as
you move the mouse cursor over the tiles.
- You can enlarge the discarded tiles by using the magnifier:
hold down the SHIFT key while moving the mouse cursor over the tiles.
- When the discards are arranged by player, you can also widen the window by
clicking the right arrow button on the title bar. This lets you view all
discards in normal size. To restore the narrower window, click the left
arrow button on the title bar.
Viewing discarded tiles
Choosing a way to display discards
Showing the source of discard
Using extended discard information