Print dialog box
You can access the Print dialog box by choosing Print from the Scores dialog box.
The Print dialog box lets you setup your printer and define print
- Printer. This option group shows information about the currently selected
printer. Click the down arrow to pick another printer.
- Properties. Click the Properties button to access the printer
- Print Range. Lets you define the range of hands you wish to have point report of:
All. Prints reports
of all hands of the game.
Current hand. Prints
a report of the hand currently viewed in the Scores dialog box.
Hands. Prints a
report of the selected hands.
Print moves. Includes notated lists of moves for all selected hands.
Summary Only. Prints
a point summary of the entire game.
- Print as Ascii file. Prints a simple character based report to a print file with
the same name as the saved game (4WTemp, if the game is not saved) plus the extension
- Copies. Lets you define the number of copies you wish to print of each page of
Printing notated list of moves