Resetting the names of
To reset the name of a user-named scoring item:
- Choose Preferences on the File menu.
- Choose Sets and Patterns or Limit & Special Hands section
under the Scoring section of the category tree.
- Click the Winner radio button above the Category list.
- Choose the category from the Category list.
- Click with the right mouse button the item whose name you want to reset and choose Revert
to original name from the pop-up menu.
Note: The customized names are saved in the Custom folder
(this is by default a sub folder under the Four Winds program folder, or when
Windows Vista or later is used, under the [Users]\[Public]\[Documents]\4Winds2
folder) in files called 4wstr1.dat (sets and patterns) and 4wstr2.dat
(Limit and Special hands). You can restore all the original names by removing these files.
Printing scoring items
Renaming scoring items