overrides for a new game
By using the options of the Rule Overrides dialog box, accessed from
the New Game dialog box, you can easily turn off certain rule options for
a new game, without needing to modify the underlying rule preset.
To specify rule overrides for a new game:
- Choose New Game on the Game menu, or press F2.
- Click the Overrides button of the New Game dialog box.
- Check Disable minimum points to turn off the minimum point
requirement for this game.
- Check Disable Flowers and Seasons to turn off Flowers and Seasons
for this game.
- Check Disable penalties to turn off penalties for faulty Out,
faulty Ready declaration, false claims and insurance (pao) penalties.
Note: Overrides are game specific and only apply to the game you are
about to begin. The override settings are always reset after the game is
finished (or aborted).