Scores dialog box
You can access the Scores dialog box by choosing Scores under the View
menu. If there is no game in progress, or the current deal is the first in the
game, the dialog box opens with the Top 50 Hands view activated (otherwise the default view is
the Current game view). To activate the Favorites view, first activate the Top 50
Hands view, if
necessary (by clicking the Hall of Fame button), then click the Favorites
The controls available in the Favorites view are as follows:
- Best Hands. Activates the Top 50 Handsview. For more information, click the related
- Best Games. Activates the Top 50 Games view. For more information, click the related
- Clear. Allows you to remove an item currently selected in the Favorites list.
The button is enabled only if an item is selected.
- Browse Buttons. These buttons are disabled in this view.
- Print. Displays the Print dialog box, where you
can setup the printer and print your favorite hands.
- Current game. Displays the Current Game view. For more information,
click the related links below.
- Close/Resume. Closes the dialog box. If the dialog box was activated by Four
Winds (at the end of the hand), and the game is not finished, the next deal is started.
Scores dialog box Current game view
Scores dialog box Current Game view
Scores dialog box Top 50 Hands view
Scores dialog box Top 50 Games