Displays information about the players and how they have played. Provides also controls
that can be used during a multiplayer game to specify options related to the game.
The drop-down list allows you to choose whether to display information related to the
current game or to previously played games where one of the pre-defined or saved,
user-defined rule presets were used (no statistics are kept for unsaved customized rule
The lower list displays for each player the name, full name, number of games
played and won (omitted for the currently on-going game), number of deals played, total
points (excluding the initial points), points won, points lost, deals won, winning tiles discarded, claimed
tiles, and discards claimed by other players. Note that when a multiplayer game
statistics (and high score information) are saved only for players with a registered copy
of Four Winds.
The bottom section shows detailed statistical information and pie graphs of
the deals won/lost and points won/lost for the currently selected player.
Options common to all statistics
- You can sort the data in the columns by clicking the column headers. To alternate
between ascending and descending order, click the column header again.
- You can adjust the width of the columns by positioning the mouse cursor between the
column headers and dragging. To adjust the column widhts according to the
column headers or data, right click the list and choose the equivalent
command on the context menu.
- To display the full name of each player, choose Display Long Names
on the context menu (accessed by right clicking the list). Four Winds uses long names to
uniquely identify the players when keeping statistics and high score tables.
- You can disable Four Winds from keeping statistics by removing the check mark from the Keep
Statistics command in the context menu. Notice that this has effect only on saving the
information in the rule preset specific statistics. Statistics are still shown for the
Options specific to rule preset related statistics
- You can clear the statistics for the selected preset by choosing Clear
from the context menu. To reset or delete items currently selected in the list, choose Reset
Selected Items or Remove Selected Items.
Options specific to a multiplayer game (current game statistics)
When a multiplayer game is in progress, all players (but not the spectators) have access to
the following commands in the context menu of the lower list (available, when the
statistics of the current game are displayed):
- Change Log-on Name. Allows you to change your current player name. This
is useful, if you have joined a saved multiplayer game by logging with a name that is not your
- Display IP Addresses. Shows or hides the IP addresses of the
players (and spectators, if applicable), when the TCP/IP protocol is used as the
- Display Spectators. Shows or hides the names (and addresses, if
applicable) of the spectators.
The following commands are available only for the host of a multiplayer game:
- Log-off This Player. Allows you to remove the currently selected player
(or spectator) from the game.
- Deny New Players. If checked, denies the join requests of new players
(spectators, however, are still allowed to join).
- Deny New Spectators. If checked, denies the join requests of new
spectators (players, however, are still allowed to join).
- Password. Displays the Session Password dialog box,
where you can specify, change or remove the password for the current session. The password
is case-sensitive. If a password is specified, new players must use it when joining the
Game Manager Overview
Game Manager Hands
Game Manager Rules tab
Game Manager Moves tab
Game Manager Chat